In today’s marketplace, the modern agribusiness needs a competitive edge to stay ahead of the rest. To achieve this, an increasing number of operators are using finance as a means to access the most efficient and advanced farming equipment.
PFG Credit has become increasingly popular as it can be specifically tailored to your unique circumstances. PFG Credit is provided by De Lage Landen Pty Limited, part of the global Rabobank Group – the world’s largest agricultural lender.
PFG Credit can easily allow you to acquire innovative equipment without a heavy down payment. You pay for its use from your operating budget and not from your capital reserves – which means you free up capital that can be used to grow other parts of your business.
Payment solutions can be designed to allow businesses to conserve working capital, budget on a fixed rate, fixed term and fixed repayments to suit their cash flow.
The key benefits of dealing with PFG Credit for a tailored finance solution include;
- Keeping your existing lines of credit intact
- Flexible repayments and end-of-term options
- Access to the latest innovative equipment
- Fixed cost of payment eliminates price fluctuations and uncertainty
- Easier cash flow forecasting
- Simple one-shot loan documentation
PFG Credit offers a wide range of financing and leasing solutions designed to meet your operational needs and cash flow. Some options include:
• Chattel Mortgage Agreement: if you want your own equipment, but looking for a way to spread the investment over a longer period of time. This agreement can have tailored loan repayments to best suit your cashflow.
• Fair Market Value Lease: perfect if you are looking for significant cash-flow savings with maximised taxation benefits. When the contract ends you can choose either to renew the existing contract with the machines you have had in use, update to latest model or return the equipment.
For more information contact your local dealership or phone our Retail Account Manager - Scott Maxwell on 0447 294 216.